strong electric current

strong electric current




Well next time I will discuss also about Strong electrical current, not only we menggukan course, do not know how where strong currents Electrical .. This is my science from the school, I will share with my article ,,,

 driving direct course we discussed the problem of strong electric current.

 STRONG FLOW OF ELECTRICITY Strong Electric Current is current that depends on the extent of free electrons moving through a wire cross section in units of time, in other words Amper is the current which depends on the extent of free electrons moving through a wire cross section in unit time. "Ampere is a unit of a powerful electric current to separate the 1,118 milligrams of pure silver from silver nitrate in one second". electricity can separate, 118 milligrams of pure silver from silver nitrate in one detik.Rumus - the formula for calculating the amount of electric charge, strong currents and time. Formula electric current is               1 (one) Coulomb = 6.28 x 1018electron


                                                                         Q = l. t                                                                    

         Where :                                                        
                                                                           Q = amount of electric charge in coulombs                                                             I = Strong currents in units of
.                                                                           t = time in seconds. ELECTRICAL

Amper CURRENT ISSUES STRONG A battery provides 0.5 A current to a lamp for 2 minutes. How many electric charge is transferred? PROBLEM Discusses Her driving direct our course? Given: I = 0.5 amps t = 2 minutes Asked: Q (electrical charge). completion: = 2 min = 2 x 60 = 120 seconds Q = I x t = 0.5 x 120 = 60 coulomb. Maybe that's all I ever learned first about Strong Flow ListriS Thank you.. may be useful for you, who are still studying in SMK, when I used to, but I was finished, I just mnjelaskan me my thoughts .



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Back To Top